So, you’re looking for the PPSSPP Gold cheats and codes? Well, you’ve come to the right place! We have got cheat.db, Cwcheat database, and a list of cheat codes for some games i.e. God of War: Ghost of Sparta, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, which you need to manually enter in the PPSSPP Gold emulator.
What are PPSSPP Gold Cheats?
Cheats in PPSSPP are codes or hacks that can be used to make games easier or more fun. They can be used to unlock features, get more money or health, guns, weapons, coins, or even skip levels.
Cheats are usually created by other gamers or developers to pass the difficult levels or fight the powerful boss or enemy which is giving you a headache. These cheats will help you get special rewards and play your favorite game with more ease.
How to Enter Cheats in PPSSPP Gold (Cheat db Zip file/ Cwcheat database)?
There are two types of cheat code files available in the market one is known as Cwcheat database and the other is known as Cheat.db. Below we will discuss how you can use them to add into PPSSPP gold.
Guide for Cwcheat database
- For the Cwcheat database, you need to convert it into a PPSSPP Gold emulator-compatible format.
- To convert it we use a program called CWCheat2PPSSPP.
- Download and install CWCheat2PPSSPP on your device.
- Click on the “Open CWCheat database” button and select the CWCheat database file that you want to convert.
- Click on the “Save as PPSSPP cheat database” button and select a location to save the converted database file.
- Click on the “Save” button to convert the database file.
- After converting it into a compatible format place the file into the following directory PPSSPP > memstick > PSP > Cheats.
- Now open the PPSSPP Gold PSP Emulator from the menu and select the cheats for your desired game.
Guide for Cheat.db
If you are using cheat.db you only need to download the file and place it into the following directory: PPSSPP > memstick > PSP > Cheats. after adding this file you only need to go to the PPSSPP Gold menu, open the cheats option, select your desired game, and choose one of the available cheats.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Not all PSP games are compatible with cheats.
- Using cheats can sometimes lead to glitches or crashes.
- Cheats can change the difficulty and balance of the game, so use them responsibly.
I hope this helps! Have fun cheating your way to victory!
How to fix PPSSPP cheats not working on Android?
Try the below options and hopefully, your cheats will start working.
- The latest version of PPSSPP Gold is compatible with almost all cheat databases. So, make sure that your app version is the latest one.
- Place the cheat file in the right folder or path: PPSSPP > memstick > PSP > Cheats.
- Try to download a new cheat file form a different source.
- Make sure the cheat database file is compatible with the game you are playing
Frequently Asked Questions?
Yes, you can use cheats in PPSSPP on Android and iOS devices. The process for adding cheats is the same on all platforms.
To disable cheats simply go to the cheats menu, and uncheck the boxes next to the cheats you want to deactivate.